Join Team YTAC on Sunday, January 19, 2014, for half and full marathon races in Houston, Texas!
Team YTAC is an official “Run for a Reason” charity with the Chevron Houston Marathon. Our team consists of runners and walkers of all ages. Team members work towards a common goal: to raise awareness and support for YTAC so that we may help in the fight against cancer.
Team YTAC members receive:
- an online page where you can post your race dedication (in honor or in memory of someone)
- fundraising tips and encouragement along the way
- our monthly YTAC eNewsletter
- Team YTAC day-of-race running shirt
- Team YTAC events including group training runs, pasta party and victory party
AVOID THE HASSLE OF THE LOTTERY!
Sign up now to run for Team YTAC and guarantee a spot in the Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Half Marathon.
FUNDRAISING FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Commit to raise a minimum of $700 for YTAC by November 15, 2013.*
2. Fill out the downloadable form and submit ASAP: our open slots are first-come, first-served.
3. We will send you a confirmation e-mail with a link to set-up your personal fundraising page online.
5. Once you hit the minimum $700 fundraising mark, we will register you.
*At least $300 of this minimum must be raised by October 15, 2013.
1. Each entry is a $350 minimum tax-deductible donation, plus the cost of registration.
2. Sign up for this option https://secure4.marathonguide.com/register/houstonmarathon/heroes.cfm. Please make sure to select Young Texans Against Cancer.
3. This is an up-front donation through the Chevron Houston Marathon, but YTAC receives the donation.
4. Hurry! These spots are very limited.
5. If you purchase a “Hero” guaranteed entry, you do not need to enter the lottery.
ALREADY RUNNING THE HALF OR FULL MARATHON?
Join Team YTAC by donating and/or fundraising.
1. Fundraise for Team YTAC by signing up https://secure.marathonguide.com/HoustonMarathon/Fundraising/Signup.cfm?CID=473
2. Donate to Team CanCare https://secure.marathonguide.com/HoustonMarathon/Donate/Donate.cfm?CRID=36&CID=473
RUN OR WALK THE 5K on SATURDAY, JANUARY 18, 2014
More information coming!
Contact Liz Keenan at email@example.com or at 713.806.6103 with questions or for more information.
Opportunities from $5,000 – $10,000! Contact Liz Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.