Join Team YTAC on Sunday, January 17, 2016, for half and full marathon races in Houston, Texas!
Team YTAC is an official “Run for a Reason” charity with the Chevron Houston Marathon. Our team consists of runners and walkers of all ages. Team members work towards a common goal: to raise awareness and support for YTAC so that we may help in the fight against cancer.
Team YTAC members receive:
- an online page where you can post your race dedication (in honor or in memory of someone)
- fundraising tips and encouragement along the way
- our YTAC eNewsletter
- Team YTAC running shirt
- Team YTAC group runs
- Team YTAC pasta party
AVOID THE HASSLE OF THE LOTTERY!
Sign up now to run for Team YTAC and guarantee a spot in the Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Half Marathon.
FUNDRAISING FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Commit to raise a minimum of $700 for YTAC by December 1, 2015.*
2. Fill out the YTAC Fundraising for Registration Commitment Form 2015-2016 and submit via email ASAP: our open slots are first-come, first-served.
3. We will send you a confirmation e-mail with a link to set-up your personal fundraising page online.
4. Once you hit the minimum $700 fundraising mark, we will provide you all of the information for registration.
*At least $300 of this minimum must be raised by October 15, 2015.
1. Each entry is a $350 minimum tax-deductible donation, plus the cost of registration.
2. Sign up here: https://secure5.marathonguide.com/register/HoustonMarathon2016/Heroes.cfm Pleas
3. This is an up-front donation through the Chevron Houston Marathon, but YTAC receives the donation.
4. Hurry! These spots are very limited.
5. If you purchase a “Hero” guaranteed entry, you do not need to enter the lottery.
ALREADY RUNNING THE HALF OR FULL MARATHON?
Join Team YTAC by donating and/or fundraising.
1. Fundraise for Team YTAC by signing up https://secure.marathonguide.com/HoustonMarathon/Fundraising/Signup.cfm?CID=604
2. Donate to Team YTAC https://secure.marathonguide.com/HoustonMarathon/Donate/Donate.cfm?CRID=38&CID=604
RUN OR WALK THE 5K on SATURDAY, JANUARY 16, 2015
More information coming!
Contact Martita Doss or Julian Espinoza at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.