Thank you all for joining our 2016 YTAC Running team!
We were able to raise over $14,000 and could not have done it without your support and all your training! We hope you will join us again next year for the 2017 race on January 15, 2017! WE CAN’T WAIT!
We have until the end of February 2016 to continue our fundraising, please donate here https://secure.marathonguide.com/HoustonMarathon/Donate/Donate.cfm?CRID=38&CID=604
Team YTAC is an official “Run for a Reason” charity with the Chevron Houston Marathon. Our team consists of runners and walkers of all ages. Team members work towards a common goal: to raise awareness and support for YTAC so that we may help in the fight against cancer.Team YTAC members receive:
- an online page where you can post your race dedication (in honor or in memory of someone)
- fundraising tips and encouragement along the way
- our YTAC eNewsletter
- Team YTAC running shirt
- Team YTAC group runs
- Team YTAC pasta party
AVOID THE HASSLE OF THE LOTTERY!
Sign up now to run for Team YTAC and guarantee a spot in the Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Half Marathon.
FUNDRAISING FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Commit to raise a minimum of $700 for YTAC by December 1, 2015.*
2. Fill out the 2017 form and submit via email ASAP: our open slots are first-come, first-served.
3. We will send you a confirmation e-mail with a link to set-up your personal fundraising page online.
4. Once you hit the minimum $700 fundraising mark, we will provide you all of the information for registration.
*At least $300 of this minimum must be raised by October 15, 2015.
1. Each entry is a $350 minimum tax-deductible donation, plus the cost of registration.
2. Sign up will be available once open for the 2017 race – Pleas
3. This is an up-front donation through the Chevron Houston Marathon, but YTAC receives the donation.
4. Hurry! These spots are very limited.
5. If you purchase a “Hero” guaranteed entry, you do not need to enter the lottery.
Contact Martita Doss at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.